How to use WhatsApp on PC Windows or laptop
How to use WhatsApp on PC Windows or laptop – Using or learning how to use whatsapp messenger on PC has been a major challenge to some users whom prefer to type using a physical keyboard rather than using a phone screen keyboard to type. however we all have it known that whatsapp is majorly buillt for smartphone which is available for almost all mobile operating system such as: iOS, Android, Windows Phone, BlackBerry, s40 and Symbian phones. but can as well be used on PC.
Before you proceed, I want you to understand that although, there is no WhatsApp Messenger application for PC, and this has become a big issue for users, as some users are always on PC, and it’s kind of stressful to be working on PC and at the same time replying to messages on phone.
Moreover some avid computer users like me prefer to use physical keyboard over touch screen keyboards, so in my quest to finding a solution to this i.e. to be able to use WhatsApp on my PC, I was able to come across an awesome app capable of running an emulator called BlueStack but bluestack is not the only means in which you can have whatsapp running on your pc, that is why we have bring out our time to put up this review for you.
Guideline | How to Use WhatsApp On a PC or Computer @ Web.WhatsApp.com
There are 3 ways to use WhatsApp. We’re assuming you already have the mobile app, but if not, go ahead and download it.
If you’re using the desktop version, make sure to select the download link that corresponds with your computer’s operating system; either the Windows or Mac link.
Once opened, the desktop program and web client will show a large QR Code.
- Open the WhatsApp app from your phone.
- Navigate to Settings > WhatsApp Web/Desktop.
- Scroll down and choose Scan QR Code.
- Hold your phone up to the computer screen to scan the QR code. It will do everything automatically; you just have to point the camera in that direction.
- The WhatsApp client will open immediately, and show you any messages you already have on your phone. You can now close down the WhatsApp app on your phone and use it from your computer.
How To Use WhatsApp Messenger on Computer
- First download and install BlueStacks on your computer. It supports all
versions of Windows and Mac OS X.
- Launch BlueStacks, and you will be greeted with the BlueStack home
- Now click on Search icon on the top right corner of Bluestack home,
enter WhatsApp, click on Find button, and then finally hit the Install
- After clicking on the Install button as explained in the step above,
WhatsApp will now be installed on your PC. Now start WhatsApp Messenger on
Bluestack, you will have to provide your phone number to get a verification
code and then enter the 6 digit verification code to get verified to start
using WhatsApp Messenger on your PC (Note: if you didn’t receive the
verification code via sms, you can use the Call me option to get a call
from WhatsApp with the verification code).
- Once the verification process is complete, you will be able to create
your account, add contacts and enjoy WhatsApp messenger on your computer.
WATCH How to use WhatsApp on PC Windows or laptop